Help with Simple Script

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Simple Script
I am attempting to make a script to give you 100k whenever you press shift+f1 but its not working correctly, it spawns me in the server weird and Im not getting 100k when I press shift+f1, can someone help me please and explain what I did wrong? Thanks!

Code:
[] spawn
{
    hint "Press Shift+F1 to spawn in 100k of cash";
    money773_keyPressed =
    {
        private ["_key","_shift","_ctrl","_alt"];
        if (dialog) exitWith {false};
 
        _key = _this select 1;
        _shift = _this select 2;
        _ctrl = _this select 3;
        _alt = _this select 4;
 
        if (not (_key == 59 && _shift && !_ctrl && !_alt)) exitWith {false};
 
        closeDialog 0;
        cash_in_hand = cash_in_hand + 1000000
        hint "100k Spawned"
        true
    };
}
are you sure the money variable is "cash_in_hand" ?
Should be life_cash or life_atmcash

I could be wrong, been a while since I scripted for arma 3. But most servers change there life_cash to ServerName_Cash .. just join a server, download their PBO and find there money function.
Did you get it to work? if so, are you going to make it public?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?