420 blaze it!

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
420 blaze it!
Time to celebrate my milestone of 420 blaze it Skype contacts!

That'a boy. I'll pack a little more in my bowl this morning for your milestone.
is this a ban req thread?????????????

if not too bad!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
is this a ban req thread?????????????

if not too bad!!!
Change my name to "cuck master", you fat cake eater.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
is this a ban req thread?????????????

if not too bad!!!
Mate can I please be unbanned. Wasn't a ban thread. Xddddd
Scratch that. I'll smoke a joint for you @Platinum. What's even more funny? I'm talking to him on Skype haha.
Rip, dead banned.
Happy birthday I think
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Is Daddy View Post
Rip, dead banned.
Happy birthday I think
[11:32:09 AM] MPGH Platinum: Alright.
[11:32:36 AM] MPGH Platinum: Ffs Dave.
[11:32:46 AM] MPGH Platinum: It wasn't a ban request thread! (cwl)

I don't think it's his birthday. rip.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Is Daddy View Post
Rip, dead banned.
Happy birthday I think
nah look what dave said
Congratulations!
Well, happy ban day!
OP got banned for shitposting
Is that the CRY I hear from all the way off from EAST COAST? Awh, too bad, you had a ban hammer slammed to your face.
Platinum. Back at it again being retarded.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?