WTBeBay account inactive feedback

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
eBay account inactive feedback
As title states, since there are no configs for eBay anymore looking for someone who cracked one in the past.
Positive feedback doesn't have to be loads even a little is enough, will be paying via btc.
add me on skype: neplol
I have a few, from back in the day if you're still interested, just let me know + I will hit you up with an add on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Animatepx View Post
I have a few, from back in the day if you're still interested, just let me know + I will hit you up with an add on skype.
Got scammed for 10$ by this user, so extremely sad will be opening a scam report soon pretty sad that he is going to lose his mgph account that has 4 years on here.

Still looking for an eBay account if you got one add me on skype but I'll not go first we will use a middleman or so.
Bump still haven't gotten one, 10+ feedback is completely fine no need for thousands + I'm paying.
I can sell you eBay account
Quote Originally Posted by monster125125125 View Post
I have accounts too
Quote Originally Posted by Achmetcin View Post
I can sell you eBay account
Bought an account thank you all.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?