Need help with new PC
I want to build a new pc.
I made a list with some parts on mindfactory and now i wanted to ask if all the parts whether all parts fit together.
I have a max budget of 750€.
I would be very happy if someone could say me of all parts fit together.
btw sry for my bad english
here is the list https: // www .mindfactory .de /shopping_cart.php /basket_action /load_basket_extern /id / ef180b22169a045fa77cc8cec9e1759a5949ecde13248b42d2 9
U have to remove the spaces as im not allowed to post links here
I made a list with some parts on mindfactory and now i wanted to ask if all the parts whether all parts fit together.
I have a max budget of 750€.
I would be very happy if someone could say me of all parts fit together.
btw sry for my bad english

here is the list https: // www .mindfactory .de /shopping_cart.php /basket_action /load_basket_extern /id / ef180b22169a045fa77cc8cec9e1759a5949ecde13248b42d2 9
U have to remove the spaces as im not allowed to post links here


