WTTWanT

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
WanT
I want to negotiate this account

Has 1.9k S/D Wins:508, Losses:321 Captain 1ST Class
Has Little Euro (after spending a lot)
Various Weapons In F2 and F3 (I'm not much F1)
I Was Never Banned
I Spend 3,750 AP Before AVA Change For ENMASSE

!!!> I want at least M1903A1 ,Raging Angelo and Ninja Edge (Or Something like this Melee) in the account to negotiate, among other weapons In rifleman! + ACCOUNT BONUS!

You first.
Skype : TheDuck PowerMan

h ttp://imgur.com/a/9s5a1
!!!!!!!!LINK!!!!!!!
BUMP
New Skype OnChan XiuT
BUMP ..... Still For Trade ...... New Skype OnChanXiuT
BUMP ..... Still For Trade ...... New Skype OnChanXiuT
BUMP ..... Still For Trade ...... New Skype OnChanXiuT
BUMP ..... Still For Trade ...... New Skype OnChanXiuT
Bump ........
Bump ........
bump ........
jaajajaj homie wth you doin.
Nobody will trade with an account like that, ur asking too 'good' guns, for an account like this.
Quote Originally Posted by NeedACCOUNT View Post
Nobody will trade with an account like that, ur asking too 'good' guns, for an account like this.
I Created This Thread For Trade No For Response What You Mean About My Account, If You Dont Want Trade Just Look Another Thread,I Dont Gonna Lose My Precious Time With You. Bump................
Bump......
Bump......
Bump......
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us