[Solved]Custom Form, Help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Custom Form, Help
Hi!

How do I remove the white edges and only have my custom form?
Thanks



There, that should cover it.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post


There, that should cover it.
I've done that......
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I've done that......
Then your custom background had that white stuff on it?

No border would make it literally have no border, so your image would fit right into it. Your image must has the white background stuff.
Your Image does not not the same size, or its the image that has the white lines.
I never have that problem as long as i remove the border style
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
Your Image does not not the same size, or its the image that has the white lines.
I never have that problem as long as i remove the border style
So VB doesn't support .png :/



Edit: got it to work...

//Close this next
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
So VB doesn't support .png :/



Edit: got it to work...

//Close this next
use jpeg. Transparency around the edges sometimes doesn't work right with png
You can however use Component One , Telerik , Infragistics or devcomponents which all have a way to make a custom form easily.
Thank you all! This solved my problem! Close
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Thank you all! This solved my problem! Close

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us