Settings-modifier TEKNOMW3
Hi guys,
I am pretty new on this site and I am really involved in your stuffs cause I see master programmers and even if I am such a newbie, I want to post a thing that I personally made: basically using this you can modify your settings of TeknoMW3, because it modifies the file teknogods.ini.
Put the program into your mw3 folder and it will work!
I hope you will like it

I am pretty new on this site and I am really involved in your stuffs cause I see master programmers and even if I am such a newbie, I want to post a thing that I personally made: basically using this you can modify your settings of TeknoMW3, because it modifies the file teknogods.ini.
Put the program into your mw3 folder and it will work!
I hope you will like it

#define _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#define dim 20
typedef struct {
char name[dim], clantag[dim], title[dim];
int maxfps, fov;
}user;
main() {
FILE* fp;
FILE* f;
FILE* fin;
user utente;
char s[81];
printf("The followings are your actual settings:\n");
if ((fp = fopen("C:\\Users\\gekje\\Desktop\\teknogods.ini", "r")) == NULL)
exit(1);
else {
while (!feof(fp)) {
fscanf(fp, "%s", s);
printf("%s\n", s);
}
fclose(fp);
}
printf("\n\n\n");
f = fopen("teknogods.ini", "w+t");
fprintf(f, "[Settings]\n");
printf("These will be your own settings.\n");
printf("Type your name: ");
scanf("%s", utente.name);
printf("Type your ClanTag: ");
scanf("%s", utente.clantag);
printf("Type your title: ");
scanf("%s", utente.title);
printf("Type your FPS max: ");
scanf("%d", &utente.maxfps);
do{
printf("Type your FOV: ");
scanf("%d", &utente.fov);
} while (utente.fov < 65 || utente.fov>90);
fprintf(f, "Name=%s\n", utente.name);
fprintf(f, "ClanTag=%s\n", utente.clantag);
fprintf(f, "Title=%s\n", utente.title);
fprintf(f, "MaxFps=%d\n", utente.maxfps);
fprintf(f, "FOV=%d\n", utente.fov);
fclose(f);
printf("\n\n\nThe followings are your new settings:\n");
if ((fin = fopen("teknogods.ini", "r")) == NULL)
exit(1);
else {
while (!feof(fin)){
fscanf(fin, "%s\n", s);
printf("%s\n", s);
}
fclose(fin);
}
system("pause");
}
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#define dim 20
typedef struct {
char name[dim], clantag[dim], title[dim];
int maxfps, fov;
}user;
main() {
FILE* fp;
FILE* f;
FILE* fin;
user utente;
char s[81];
printf("The followings are your actual settings:\n");
if ((fp = fopen("C:\\Users\\gekje\\Desktop\\teknogods.ini", "r")) == NULL)
exit(1);
else {
while (!feof(fp)) {
fscanf(fp, "%s", s);
printf("%s\n", s);
}
fclose(fp);
}
printf("\n\n\n");
f = fopen("teknogods.ini", "w+t");
fprintf(f, "[Settings]\n");
printf("These will be your own settings.\n");
printf("Type your name: ");
scanf("%s", utente.name);
printf("Type your ClanTag: ");
scanf("%s", utente.clantag);
printf("Type your title: ");
scanf("%s", utente.title);
printf("Type your FPS max: ");
scanf("%d", &utente.maxfps);
do{
printf("Type your FOV: ");
scanf("%d", &utente.fov);
} while (utente.fov < 65 || utente.fov>90);
fprintf(f, "Name=%s\n", utente.name);
fprintf(f, "ClanTag=%s\n", utente.clantag);
fprintf(f, "Title=%s\n", utente.title);
fprintf(f, "MaxFps=%d\n", utente.maxfps);
fprintf(f, "FOV=%d\n", utente.fov);
fclose(f);
printf("\n\n\nThe followings are your new settings:\n");
if ((fin = fopen("teknogods.ini", "r")) == NULL)
exit(1);
else {
while (!feof(fin)){
fscanf(fin, "%s\n", s);
printf("%s\n", s);
}
fclose(fin);
}
system("pause");
}