I need feedback

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
I need feedback
I need feedback, for my new multi tool, not like the other ones, but probably better.

Don't use the suggestion box in even more, say what you need to say in this topic.


enjoy the pretty pictures







Virustotal. MD5: c8476da7b018b8e909c1136b389fe9fe Suspicious.Insight

http://virscan.org/report/bef03a8fd8...88fe6bdb1.html

Code:
Username: mpgh
Password: mugnuf

They must be EXACTLY like that.
Code:
Credits:

MugNuf (Main coder)
NextGen1 (Problem solver)
lolland (Protecting your programs)
In two days this file will be deleted, please give me SOME type of responses.
Release.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
Looks like a basic multitool.
I'll test it & give you feedback.
Quote Originally Posted by Pixipixel_ View Post
Looks like a basic multitool.
I'll test it & give you feedback.
It might be basic, but at least i didn't use one piece of code from here. I did it all by myself .

except nextgen1 did help me A LOT with with.
yes i might be basic but its useful nice post
improve your ui this looks shitty (no offense)
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
improve your ui this looks shitty (no offense)
Non taken. This is my first real project, fully coded by me. I self taught VB to myself. So, i don't know much.
It's really sick 5 starz
Looks, Good, Ill play around with it some more, and check its features
use jottis since virscan wont work
o ns i dont noe how to code
but gj!
grats man on ur first project, i like it
Thanks guys, um, link me WPS?

VirScan just froze on me .
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us