AngrySolvedAVA PUB HACK

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
AVA PUB HACK
I can't use the hack...When I open it "Failure assigning a temporary name".
Help me fast please... I want to play
start it as admin
I tried...It still doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

I tried...It still doesn't work...

I Have windows 10 bro...
It will help!?

- - - Updated - - -

bro its in my computer.... and the hack didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by Iphone6s1 View Post
It will help!?

- - - Updated - - -

bro its in my computer.... and the hack didn't work
Do you have Skype? If yes reply with it and I'll add you and try to help you, if not I insist that you download it.
Nope, I don't have skype.
what requirements are you using? win7/8/10? 64bit or 32bit?... something is bothering the hack that it won't work
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us