WATCH OUT!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
WATCH OUT!
Hey guys, I'm just letting you all know that i believe their is a scammer and, he isn't giving up!
It looks to me like he is making new mpgh accs each time he is caught, it seems a new acc is made and tries to scam again.
What i've seen is new accs low posts and same selling of items, multiple threads of selling different stuff from st ubhp, maxing, and selling life potion threads by same persons. I know you could say hey your account has low posts, but I don't sell I just buy and always go first as I have no vouches.
Look it's just a heads up and if you're ever trading someone and they say stuff like quick I have to go, it makes you rush into the deal and get scammed. Just watch out guys.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I'm not too sure were to put it, I feel everyone should be aware.
be careful of mpgh slipperfins, he is very scummy in many ways
Thx for heads up ^_^, we should never go first on accounts with low posts it not safe guys!!! stay safe ---> not implying all accs with low post/rep/vouch (new accs) are scams but just some
Make a scam report here using the following format:

Code:
MPGH Profile Link:
Thread link (If applicable):
Skype profile (screenshot): 
Skype chat (screenshot(s): or MPGH Private messages (screenshot(s):
Trade details: 
Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):
there's plenty of little kiddies trying to chain-scam. they are usually impressed or satisfied at a couple hundred dollars.

no worried though, eventually someone wipes them out. has happened since the dawn of the rotmg section.
Quote Originally Posted by zad379 View Post
Join Date
Apr 2013
I believe you since you're a long-term member of the community.
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
@RyanGoHard
I'll just get the spammer out again and release your info on 4chan.
or release it here? more people would want revenge.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post


or release it here? more people would want revenge.
Will gather what I have, tho I can't link some tools I use.
if anyone trusts an acc like mine they are retarded
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?