Exclamationbest 1 tap Ahk?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
best 1 tap Ahk?
(sorry for my english)
Is there a Ahk that make mouse3 fire like tap?

I cant 1 tap so is there any ahk that can do that for me
To my knowledge I do not think there is one. (I could be wrong)
I can make a small one in Autoit for you.
Im also currently writing a MultiScript for CSGO


This should do it:

Code:
#NoTrayIcon
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll")

while 1
If WinActive ("Counter-Strike: Global Offensive") Then
   If _IsPressed("04", $hDLL) Then
	  MouseClick ("left")
	  sleep (500)
   EndIf
EndIf
sleep (20)
WEnd
Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
I can make a small one in Autoit for you.
Im also currently writing a MultiScript for CSGO


This should do it:

Code:
#NoTrayIcon
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll")

while 1
If WinActive ("Counter-Strike: Global Offensive") Then
   If _IsPressed("04", $hDLL) Then
      MouseClick ("left")
      sleep (500)
   EndIf
EndIf
sleep (20)
WEnd
I'd remove the Sleep(20) at the end, as it will only make it react slower,
Also you only need the #include <Misc.au3> and the $hDLL is also not needed
(wich would make it _IsPressed(04) )

Nice to see more ppl taking a go at AutoIT tho

Ps. The buttons on the side of your mouse are 05 and 06
How to fire do i just pressed mouse 1?
Quote Originally Posted by mandrakelol View Post
How to fire do i just pressed mouse 1?
MMB = Middle mouse button. I have a full explanation for every function on my post
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


I'd remove the Sleep(20) at the end, as it will only make it react slower,
Also you only need the #include <Misc.au3> and the $hDLL is also not needed
(wich would make it _IsPressed(04) )

Nice to see more ppl taking a go at AutoIT tho

Ps. The buttons on the side of your mouse are 05 and 06
i see you have a server from margate, thats where i live and im very interested in playing on it but it doesnt work please add me. my steam id is datboiethan
Try my multi-script
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?