## Digimon Masters Tera & Items! ##
I thought it would be smart to post it here as this game is not really "hackable" but bots and macros are around. Since there isnt really a subforum for this game, if there is please mod move it there.
For those who don't know what DMO is its short for Digimon Masters Online, which is a Digimon MMO that was released in English in 2011. This game is basically a grind fest and economy is always going up and down.
I am here today to help those who rather not spend hours of grinding to make money for something they want. Tera is a currency within the game going from Bits, Mega, Tera.
I currently only sell gold within Omegamon server, will do other servers within the future.
Sales Rates For Tera: 1T= $1USD
Currently in stoke: 60T
*I am currently one of the cheapest Tera sellers ATM*
Items For Sale:
Bokomon Books - $3.60USD
Evolutors - $.80 (1)
*More Items To Come In The Future Will Update Daily.
How trading will work is you will pay first and I will trade you after I get the payment through paypal.
PAYPAL ONLY MUST BE VERIFIED.
Skype:RyuExiaGames
Msg me what you want and it will be delivered within 15min or less.
Items
http://www.prnt.sc/dex04l
Tera
http://prnt.sc/dex0b3
For those who don't know what DMO is its short for Digimon Masters Online, which is a Digimon MMO that was released in English in 2011. This game is basically a grind fest and economy is always going up and down.
I am here today to help those who rather not spend hours of grinding to make money for something they want. Tera is a currency within the game going from Bits, Mega, Tera.
I currently only sell gold within Omegamon server, will do other servers within the future.
Sales Rates For Tera: 1T= $1USD
Currently in stoke: 60T
*I am currently one of the cheapest Tera sellers ATM*
Items For Sale:
Bokomon Books - $3.60USD
Evolutors - $.80 (1)
*More Items To Come In The Future Will Update Daily.
How trading will work is you will pay first and I will trade you after I get the payment through paypal.
PAYPAL ONLY MUST BE VERIFIED.
Skype:RyuExiaGames
Msg me what you want and it will be delivered within 15min or less.
Items
http://www.prnt.sc/dex04l
Tera
http://prnt.sc/dex0b3

