SOLIDWORKS Project Service
Need a project done in SolidWorks 2014. If you have experience in SolidWorks and think you may be up to the task then feel free to contact me via PM or Skype.
Project details will be discussed further in private.
I will be paying $50 and upwards. We can negotiate price after discussing about the project.
Skype: mysto.nulled
--I prefer people contact me via pm or to quote this post. Feel free to add my Skype but let me know you added me beforehand as I'm not always on it.
Project details will be discussed further in private.
I will be paying $50 and upwards. We can negotiate price after discussing about the project.
Skype: mysto.nulled
--I prefer people contact me via pm or to quote this post. Feel free to add my Skype but let me know you added me beforehand as I'm not always on it.

