Thumbs upEVGA GTX 1080 FTW GAMING Graphics Cards| CHEAP | BTC | VOUCHES |

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW GAMING Graphics Cards| CHEAP | BTC | VOUCHES |


Proof of past SE's is right here



Vouch copy already given and delivered to @Freeze
@Freeze please post the vouch when you have time

The thread says around a week but this is subject to your country of residence

Will consider taking PayPal for extremely trusted members but the upfront fee will remain as I have to buy accounts and VCCs, etc depending on the country. PayPal will be subject to me saying so and I will also require photo ID just in case you chargeback.

No drops or reships at this time. (If you have rep you can use a drop/reship but contact me prior)

Also please do not post hate comments without having a chat with me first as I really dont want any bad relationships and wish to help as many people out as I can while making a buck.

Thanks and have a great day










FOR PEOPLE WITH PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH SEING EVGA:
I am looking for people to help me run this service and if you can provide evidence that you can successfully SE EVGA, I will definitely welcome you to the team and you will receive a very solid payment for each successful card. If you think you meet these standards and would benefit this service. Please contact me on skype @ ******ruthmpridgen This is basically because I know how much interest there is and I do not want to fall behind on orders or make people wait extended amounts of time.
Warning: This is a supposed SE service in which you are paying for a product to be warranty claimed and a replacement will be sent to your house. If you see any signs of a scam (ie this takes 4 weeks to get to your house), PLEASE leave feedback on this thread to ensure other users are not being scammed and I can handle this. The last GTX 1080 service there was, was a scam for those of you who need reminding and this price is absolutely ridiculous.

@ @Freeze if you received a vouch I need to see proof, valid proof.
Keeping this thoroughly in mind, awaiting vouch copy.
I would buy through middleman if that's possible
Quote Originally Posted by wwickedseeek View Post
I would buy through middleman if that's possible
Service Suspended for the time being.
Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
Service Suspended for the time being.
Oh well

@ @Rozzar anybody on MPGH used your service before?

You number 1
would be interested but until i see multiple vouches with picture proof im gonna wait this out.
User comments of Rozzar:

"User is claiming EVGA EAR is doable outside US, even tho Tos clearly states US only *link*"
Waiting for vouches then I'm totally in
I'll do pay on tracking, or through a middleman. I'll even do a multisig 2/3 BTC wallet so we can all have a key and the middleman can release it to you once completed.
Looks interesting, waiting for vouches.
@Rozzar Are you providing a vouch copy?
@Psychotic if you're taking 4 weeks to do a 1080 theres something seriously wrong :P

@wwickedseeek as far as I know there are middlemen on MPGH with a purple tag, if u can get one to agree ill do it

@billnyescifi I dont see any other way of doing it, I have given out a vouch copy just waiting on it to come in from @Freeze

@Ensis Thanks!

@Wuzupmyhom @Freeze has been given a vouch copy just waiting on him to post, also the second comment, I did not post that. I proved that was incorrect if you read

@flippo007 No problem Cant wait to work with you!

@RobiBot Just waiting on @Freeze to post his vouch and we should be golden

@xXxsamuxXx Vouch should be coming in very soon from @Freeze . Looking forward to working with you

@Dynasty Yes I am and already have, Just read under the image in the thread and most of the info is there If you have further enquiries let me know and ill be glad to help you!
Very interested when some vouches come in from trusted members, this could be huge
I know this guy uses same USA method as me. I have no clue how he does it for other countries. GLWS OP!
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?