PostXtrap bypass information

Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
Xtrap bypass information
I have been trying to get past xtrap and although i was not successful i manage to get closer to all of our dreams loading CrossFire without Xtrap.

So here is what i have tried.

I made a batch file (.bat) (contents [1]) i converted it into a executable (.exe). I then named it HGWC.exe and put it in my Crossfire foldor.

I then started cf_G4box.exe and commence testing. HGWC started with no command line run variables so i new there wasn't nothing to do there.

--------------Test useing WH.DLL hack = Failed.
WH.DLL was deleted and a log file was made in my Crossfire directory.

I found out that Crossfire.exe must start Xtrap i searched for xtrap.exe finding nothing i dicided to run Crossfire.exe while looking at a list of my Procceses.
I did this by looking in Task Mangier (taskmgr.exe)

I noticed a Proccess called XTrap.xt

I found this file in /xtrap .xt is not a exe

I replaced the file with another i did this by using notepad.exe and created a file and saved it with the same file name and extension at the /xtrap directory. (I kept it as ANSI)
I then tested.

-----Test with WH.DLL hack failed xtrap did not start---
I tried using my batch file exe to run it that failed.
I need somebody help to get it running like a .exe

As i watched the process again while started i noticed that Crossfire.exe was not active when Xtrap.xt booted.

I believe xtrap.xt restarts Crossfire.exe
So it logical that we must start Xtrap.xt so crossfire can check it;s there.
I haven't as of yet made a batch file to echo command line run commands.

I need help to make Xtrap.xt a process i tried running it but i can not do nothing with it. Even the original won't run as a procces.


[Contents]
[1] (I made it a visible application but if it worked i could make it invisible)
@ECHO OFF
Start Crossfire.exe
Echo %1
Echo %2
pause >nuk

Flow Chart of Programs
CF_G4BOX.EXE
starts
hgwc.exe
starts
Crossfire.exe / xtrap.xt / both
/crossfire
starts xtrap.xt and closes
xtrap.xt
starts Crossfire.exe
/ xtrap.xt
starts Crossfire with a command line variable

-----------
End of Report
I hope this information has helped you.
I am sorry for any mistakes.
Any progress on this i would love to hear feedback.
And if anybody can tell me how to run Xtrap.xt as a Process i would be greatly grateful since that is going to be the breakthrough needed.
Well, Google can help search .....(.xt) on it and see wut program can open it
Quote Originally Posted by Xm8Ghost View Post
Well, Google can help search .....(.xt) on it and see wut program can open it
Its not opening it which is the problem it's running it as a procces.
Well I guess I could help you, but what's the point of doing a hack if you're going to tell everyone how to? A hacker is like a magician, the tricks wouldn't be shocking if every1 knew them .
Xbox guy how would you do it??? I mean XFire is Crossfire so [B]how!??????/B]
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post
Well I guess I could help you, but what's the point of doing a hack if you're going to tell everyone how to? A hacker is like a magician, the tricks wouldn't be shocking if every1 knew them .
Please nat we need your help or i need to know is how to start Xtrap.xt since all my lines of inquire's have failed.

Please tell us it's not the hack but it could mean we could develop Xtrap and game watcher unpatchable hacks. It would mean Z8games has to do something else to get past them something which could take a long time.

Please do it for us.
Sorry that was my dick of a brother but i am courios how would you do it.
guys i cant. U'll get the hack soon. But i wont tell you how. Then the hack will not be special. And X-Trap IS the best gaming protection system i've ever dealt with, but it's not impossible.
But we are on the brink of fuking xtrap up the wall i mean cmon if you helped us imagine invisibility hack again?? sound good well help us!
We are not looking for hacks

Or i want to know is how to run
Xtrap.xt as a procces.

We are looking for ways to load Crossfire without Xtrap.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertybob2 View Post
I have been trying to get past xtrap and although i was not successful i manage to get closer to all of our dreams loading CrossFire without Xtrap.

So here is what i have tried.

I made a batch file (.bat) (contents [1]) i converted it into a executable (.exe). I then named it HGWC.exe and put it in my Crossfire foldor.

I then started cf_G4box.exe and commence testing. HGWC started with no command line run variables so i new there wasn't nothing to do there.

--------------Test useing WH.DLL hack = Failed.
WH.DLL was deleted and a log file was made in my Crossfire directory.

I found out that Crossfire.exe must start Xtrap i searched for xtrap.exe finding nothing i dicided to run Crossfire.exe while looking at a list of my Procceses.
I did this by looking in Task Mangier (taskmgr.exe)

I noticed a Proccess called XTrap.xt

I found this file in /xtrap .xt is not a exe

I replaced the file with another i did this by using notepad.exe and created a file and saved it with the same file name and extension at the /xtrap directory. (I kept it as ANSI)
I then tested.

-----Test with WH.DLL hack failed xtrap did not start---
I tried using my batch file exe to run it that failed.
I need somebody help to get it running like a .exe

As i watched the process again while started i noticed that Crossfire.exe was not active when Xtrap.xt booted.

I believe xtrap.xt restarts Crossfire.exe
So it logical that we must start Xtrap.xt so crossfire can check it;s there.
I haven't as of yet made a batch file to echo command line run commands.

I need help to make Xtrap.xt a process i tried running it but i can not do nothing with it. Even the original won't run as a procces.


[Contents]
[1] (I made it a visible application but if it worked i could make it invisible)
@ECHO OFF
Start Crossfire.exe
Echo %1
Echo %2
pause >nuk

Flow Chart of Programs
CF_G4BOX.EXE
starts
hgwc.exe
starts
Crossfire.exe / xtrap.xt / both
/crossfire
starts xtrap.xt and closes
xtrap.xt
starts Crossfire.exe
/ xtrap.xt
starts Crossfire with a command line variable

-----------
End of Report
I hope this information has helped you.
I am sorry for any mistakes.
Any progress on this i would love to hear feedback.
And if anybody can tell me how to run Xtrap.xt as a Process i would be greatly grateful since that is going to be the breakthrough needed.
Hello Guys !!

The verification system of X-Trap and cyclical and not continuous, it does periodic scans the system looking for data or command lines invalid on your system database, and that is where your system is strengthened, because your database data is online, where once scanned your system collects that he first processes information and sends this information to your server.
If this scan it finds some kind of Modification to send your "report" to its database it kicks you, and if anything gets in this notice also will be kicked.
So this tremendous difficulty!
Sorry my bad English
This is all i'll tell you. Crossfire.exe and XTrap.xt won't run without each other. If you actually manage to delay the XTrap launching (which I had done) it will close you ingame, telling you that "Failed to load Game Protection engine" or some shit like that. So still if you, by some miracle, manage to actually RUN the game (i did not run it without XTrap, just delayed its launching), the game will kick you out. XTrap is a bitch uh? Not at all, when I looked at its files closely I realised these guys that designed it are freaking awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post
This is all i'll tell you. Crossfire.exe and XTrap.xt won't run without each other. If you actually manage to delay the XTrap launching (which I had done) it will close you ingame, telling you that "Failed to load Game Protection engine" or some shit like that. So still if you, by some miracle, manage to actually RUN the game (i did not run it without XTrap, just delayed its launching), the game will kick you out. XTrap is a bitch uh? Not at all, when I looked at its files closely I realised these guys that designed it are freaking awesome.
I see you haven't under stood us.

We are going to Build our own version of Xtrap

So Crossfire will think xtrap is still there.

We just can't find a way to make a process with the name Xtrap.xt
It's not hard to understand im fukin 12 and i understand we are building are own Xtrap so crossfire will think it's there so we can hack as much as we want and z8 can do shit. it's not hard. -_-
Quote Originally Posted by qwertybob2 View Post
I see you haven't under stood us.

We are going to Build our own version of Xtrap

So Crossfire will think xtrap is still there.

We just can't find a way to make a process with the name Xtrap.xt
Oh. That's clever . But I already got my way to go through XTrap for the pub. I've spent a week sleeping very late (the earliest time i got up was at 11am) so there is no way in hell i spend more time hacking crossfire after this. At least not until my hack is patched. I'd love to help you, but I'm exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Connordas View Post
It's not hard to understand im fukin 12 and i understand we are building are own Xtrap so crossfire will think it's there so we can hack as much as we want and z8 can do shit. it's not hard. -_-
And btw, I'm fucking 13 and I made my own hack and my own way to go through XTrap. It's not hard -_-
Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us