Inspiration

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Inspiration
So I recently thought of starting my own ROTMG shop. Yes, there are consequences within it. But I'll like to see the results myself. I bought a web hosting, so just need a domain. Any good ROTMG shop name?
Heavenslifeshop
Heavenslifebar
Heavenslifebazaar
Heavenslifehookup
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
Heavenslifeshop
Heavenslifebar
Heavenslifebazaar
Heavenslifehookup
It won't be only life potions, aiming to sell almost all kind of ST, tops and maxing services.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
It won't be only life potions, aiming to sell almost all kind of ST, tops and maxing services.
Heavenshookup
Heavensarmory
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
It won't be only life potions, aiming to sell almost all kind of ST, tops and maxing services.
Heaven's Deals
Quote Originally Posted by Moorz View Post
Heaven's Deals
how shall it end? .com?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
how shall it end? .com?
Many RWT sites end with .com or .us.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
how shall it end? .com?
oh, yea i'd say .com or .us as matthew said
heavenshop.com
I'll be looking to hire when I actually make the site.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
I'll be looking to hire when I actually make the site.
Me Me Me Me

Heavenstash or Heavensstash .com
Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
walheavenmart.com?????
Not a bad one, but that wouldn't cause any copyright problems from Walmart itself?
why is everyone suggesting a name of the site todo with the mpgh username lol
at least make the site name relevant to the game as well ("realm", or "rotmg", etc. in the name)
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
why is everyone suggesting a name of the site todo with the mpgh username lol
at least make the site name relevant to the game as well ("realm", or "rotmg", etc. in the name)
No fun in that. After 10+ sites with Realm or Rotmg it's time for something new.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us