E-Book

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
E-Book
So I made an e-book about getting unlimited RDP/VPS servers and posted it on the e-book page and the thread was deleted by [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ .
Before I go ahead I want to say I don't know the guy and I am not saying I am in the right or he is in the wrong.
So the reason was that the e-book was Already being sold/public. But I didn't find any e-book being sold about this on the forums and no public information that was being specific enough as my e-book.
I just want you to rethink the value of my e-book and reconsider opening the thread... Thank you
@Wardoxx, have you been clarified by @DarkLordXYZ about your doubt yet? If so, let me know so this staff dispute of yours can be closed.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
@Wardoxx, have you been clarified by @DarkLordXYZ about your doubt yet? If so, let me know so this staff dispute of yours can be closed.
Please close
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?