How Do You Do This ?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How Do You Do This ?
I want to know how to get that gif of the person shaking with effects
Example : In The Attachment
CoFzJQ3.gif930 KB · 10 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Dab God View Post
I want to know how to get that gif of the person shaking with effects
Example : In The Attachment
You need to lower the size / quality so it matches the maximum

Or get premium
Quote Originally Posted by Dab God View Post
I want to know how to get that gif of the person shaking with effects
Example : In The Attachment
I dont get your question... do you want to know how to get this gif as your avatar picture? or how to make some gif like that?
you need to create layers in photoshop then export them in adobe premier pro then save as gif
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us