PostIdeas for next version Multi-Script

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Ideas for next version Multi-Script
Hello,

Does anyone have any ideas for the next version of my multi-script?

I currently have:
Ghosthair
Improved No recoil
CrouchJump
Jumpshot
Knife Wiggler
Auto-Look (looks at weapon after shooting

Credits:
@_NightWare for the Ghosthair idea
improved No recoil (like differrent for each gun) would be perfect.
Quote Originally Posted by thearrowa View Post
improved No recoil (like differrent for each gun) would be perfect.
That's already on the list :3. Everything on the list is whats going to be added
Ghosthair is a term I haven't heard in a while (if I recall I came up with that term)
I don't have any more ideas as you've already found them it seems
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
Ghosthair is a term I haven't heard in a while (if I recall I came up with that term)
I don't have any more ideas as you've already found them it seems
Haha, I'll be honest with you. I have been searching the forums for awhile and came across that idea of yours. I have been expirimenting with Moving GUI's and it works pretty nice. I'll Give you credit for the idea
Oh btw you can make hotkeys changeable. it would be great too
Quote Originally Posted by thearrowa View Post
Oh btw you can make hotkeys changeable. it would be great too
I will try, it's kind of hard, because the mouse ones can't be changed and are hardcoded. I can try making changable hotkeys for functions like triggerbot
easier hotkeys access and hotkey that activate certain script without alt+tab? the InstaQuickSwitch is really frustrating also make your interface menu more solid? It really hard to see.
Quote Originally Posted by hungcbvn1 View Post
easier hotkeys access and hotkey that activate certain script without alt+tab? the InstaQuickSwitch is really frustrating also make your interface menu more solid? It really hard to see.
Should I make it non-transparent?
I can make Insta Quickswitch for MMB instead of LMB if thats easier
Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
Should I make it non-transparent?
I can make Insta Quickswitch for MMB instead of LMB if thats easier
you should make the insta switch only activate when you hold your RMB then click LMB. And yes, makes it non-transparent.
Mmhhh looks like
Quote Originally Posted by svrij22 View Post
Hello,

Does anyone have any ideas for the next version of my multi-script?

I currently have:
Ghosthair
Improved No recoil
CrouchJump
Jumpshot
Knife Wiggler
Auto-Look (looks at weapon after shooting

Credits:
@_NightWare for the Ghosthair idea
just p90, bizon, and mp7 recoil.
Auto Strafe and Stop to shoot
There was a crappy Ahk aimbot on UC if you want to add that. You can edit it and make it better right?
would be nice to have autoknife and awp shot then to pistol and or when no ammo switch cycle to next weapon in chain 3>2 or 2>1 etc and automatically go into the scripts depending on the weapon instead of manual selection of choosing the scripts for that gun.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?