Cant join Multiplayer anymore :/
Hey there,
so first of all i am not from england so sry for my bad english but now my problem with IW everytime when i start the game and join multiplayer it says "error while opening initial menu" what is this error and how can i fix it ? i used steam achievement manager could this be the problem ? I need help
i appreciate ever possibility of a solution THX <3 I also used a prestige trainer and i am now max prestige
:/
so first of all i am not from england so sry for my bad english but now my problem with IW everytime when i start the game and join multiplayer it says "error while opening initial menu" what is this error and how can i fix it ? i used steam achievement manager could this be the problem ? I need help
i appreciate ever possibility of a solution THX <3 I also used a prestige trainer and i am now max prestige
:/