Crossfire ARX hacking?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire ARX hacking?
I tried to inject some hacks Dlls and some VIP cheats as well V/E Wohax ones BUT it gives me xtrap error
I know that I am stupid asf but server is based on NA any clues on what to do? Thanks in advance
that's currently no source code for arx gaming
xtrap in na is updated different all source code dont match arx
Quote Originally Posted by D2-DEV View Post
that's currently no source code for arx gaming
xtrap in na is updated different all source code dont match arx
Is it possible to decompile a .DLL that I found witch is working and its actually for cf ARX? Its auto ON and has Wallhack and Superkill
Actualy there is I found a working Wallhack+superkill auto on so I think they already bypassed their anticheat
ARX anticheat is easy to bypass
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us