WTS|Level65|Navals|Rares|7yrs , 8yrs|OG Name|Upholders|Allot of Accounts|

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
|Level65|Navals|Rares|7yrs , 8yrs|OG Name|Upholders|Allot of Accounts|
Hey guys , I'm remillia reborn ! , I'm currently selling 4 AQW Accounts . One has Maxed bag space and One naval commander armor and It has Tons of rares. The other second one is an account from 2008 , It has 8yrs achievement , 110 bagspace. And It has some legion rares that can't even be get by now. It has Vindicator Of They. The third one it's a legionaire It has 110 bagspace . And a few rares on It. The fourth and last one doesn't have quite allot of Items but can be sold.


FIRST ACCOUNT : Preferrebly $180 ( You can offer ) (Girl Account)
-Icy Naval Commander
- 200 Bagspace
-Leve 65
-Membership Valid until 2017
-Quite allot of Rares
-Allot of Weapons
- 34 Classes
-42 badges
-2nd , 7th , 8th Upholder
- Check the Pictures
Pictures : http: // imgur . com / a / QJOZa (Remove Spaces)

SECOND ACCOUNT : Preferrebly $50-$80 (You can Offer) (Boy Account)
-110 bagspace
-Level 65
-30 badges
-5th , 6th Upholder
-15+ Classes
-Vindicator of They Class
-Rare Items from Legion
-Ascended Paragon Pet
-Dage's House
-Ask for Pictures of the Bank
Pictures : http: // imgur . com / a / tqxlX (Remove Spaces)

THIRD ACCOUNT : Preferrebly $50-$80 (You can Offer) (Girl Account) (Check Pictures)
-Quite a Few Rares
-7th Upholder
-Level 51
-Altar of Caladbolg
-Few Rare Weapons
-16 Classes
-Ask for Pictures of the Bank
Pictures : http: // imgur . com / a / qyHHZ (Remove Spaces)

FOURTH ACCOUNT : Preferrebly $15-$30 (You can Offer) (Boy Account)
-Level 31
-Legionaire
-Not much rares
-Ask for Pictures of the Bank

Pictures : http: // imgur . com / a / plz3c (Remove Spaces)

-Feel free to ask me on Anything!

Contact me Facebook : Marcus Luther
Contact me Email : remilliareborn03@gmail.com
Contact me Skype : RemilliaReborn
awesome guy i traded him before 100% legit , i can't complain thumbs up guys
Would you be interested in trading the first and second account for a LoL account with $375 worth of skins?
Prize too much 180$ for only notable rare icy is bit over priced around 50-70$ worth ...
BUMP! Taking anything Just offer!
offer - $50USD for the first account.
Quote Originally Posted by Trxvis View Post
kik me regarding first acc kik-yxgp
I don't have kik. Contact me via emaik Instead.
Quote Originally Posted by RemilliaReborn View Post
I don't have kik. Contact me via emaik Instead.
still for sale?
Yep. But I choose to keep the account for me. I'll play for a while. I'll sell once I've got some rares.

-Please close the thread thanks!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?