Undetected aimbot?

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Undetected aimbot?
Is there an undetected aimbot for 184? cause ive seen people online with aimbot but i only got esp..
all public aimbots are detected
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
all public aimbots are detected
How can i get my hands on a private thats undetcted, im willing to pay like 7 bucks lol mayb more
they cost 20 euro per month, search for a site that sells private hacks on google
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
they cost 20 euro per month, search for a site that sells private hacks on google
20 euro!? fucking bullshit. not worth it LOL
Koen, i fail with just esp. really hard to get nuke, i die alot
Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
Koen, i fail with just esp. really hard to get nuke, i die alot
get harrier, chopper gunner,nuke. easy without hacks and u cant do that with esp?
get lmg + fmj + stopping power and wall them all
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
get lmg + fmj + stopping power and wall them all
Quoted for truth...
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
get harrier, chopper gunner,nuke. easy without hacks and u cant do that with esp?
get lmg + fmj + stopping power and wall them all
I do that i get banned easy.. Koen says dont make it to obvious ur hacking and you should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
I do that i get banned easy.. Koen says dont make it to obvious ur hacking and you should be fine.
VAC detects a inject or VAC doesnt detect a inject. it doesnt make a difference when you wall everyone and rage or when you look legit. VAC DOESNT accept reports
Yeah lol it isn't, you don't even need one. Just use any of the ESP's I posted, I assume you know how to aim, and you're good to go.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Yeah lol it isn't, you don't even need one. Just use any of the ESP's I posted, I assume you know how to aim, and you're good to go.
public esps give you a high chance of being banned to
Since I started using ESPs I've gotten 34 nukes in a week, compared to the 2 I had without ESPs in 3 months.

Um, basically -
For nukes, do this:

Primary: L86SW + Grip
Secondary: Thumper
Grenade 1: Semtex
Grenade 2: Stun
Perk 1: Scavenger / One Man Army (If you think you will be shelling out a lot of bullets, use OMA)
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Game Mode: HardCore HQ Pro
Reason: Its HC, meaning with that class it takes 1 SHOT to kill. Several through walls (3-4). Also, everyone is running for the HQ, so you can nade it with a semtex and thumper it for at least 3 kills, usually up to 7.
At 7, use Harrier, BE CAREFUL, IF IT HITS YOUR TEAM MATES, YOU WILL DIE.
Make sure to drop it where there is no friendlies, and they wont make it there anytime soon. (With Enemies preferrably)
Harrier will get you to 11 kills.
Use Chopper Gunner to kill everybody with the sweet ESP.
Nuke it.
If you are missing a few kills, lay low, and shoot everyone through walls before they even see you.

If the ESP is undetected, you can't get banned, because Steam doesn't accept reports, so it doesn't matter what the people in the server think.

NOTE: I'm not using A Koen ESP, I use a private ESP to ensure my unbannability.
Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
Since I started using ESPs I've gotten 34 nukes in a week, compared to the 2 I had without ESPs in 3 months.

Um, basically -
For nukes, do this:

Primary: L86SW + Grip
Secondary: Thumper
Grenade 1: Semtex
Grenade 2: Stun
Perk 1: Scavenger / One Man Army (If you think you will be shelling out a lot of bullets, use OMA)
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Game Mode: HardCore HQ Pro
Reason: Its HC, meaning with that class it takes 1 SHOT to kill. Several through walls (3-4). Also, everyone is running for the HQ, so you can nade it with a semtex and thumper it for at least 3 kills, usually up to 7.
At 7, use Harrier, BE CAREFUL, IF IT HITS YOUR TEAM MATES, YOU WILL DIE.
Make sure to drop it where there is no friendlies, and they wont make it there anytime soon. (With Enemies preferrably)
Harrier will get you to 11 kills.
Use Chopper Gunner to kill everybody with the sweet ESP.
Nuke it.
If you are missing a few kills, lay low, and shoot everyone through walls before they even see you.

If the ESP is undetected, you can't get banned, because Steam doesn't accept reports, so it doesn't matter what the people in the server think.

NOTE: I'm not using A Koen ESP, I use a private ESP to ensure my unbannability.
nice but i prefer normal hq, not hardcore since you cant choose from what direction the harriers come so i mostly kill teammates. and you cant keep firing with a chopper gunner because you will kill a teammate; you need to spot, aim and fire which takes time and the damn pilot doesnt say: ''we will be in the air till you can nuke''
Well, with ESP you don't really need the Harrier bombing.
So you can basically make the harrier bomb outside of the map to ensure this.
Chopper Gunner - with ESP, it should be pretty simple to not kill friendlies.
I prefer HC because its just easier to kill, and with the thumper and semtex, you want a big blast radius without Danger Close, so HC is useful.
I got 25 / 34 nukes in HC HQ Pro.
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us