WTSSelling my own Psn Usa Account With 70$ Wallet

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Selling my own Psn Usa Account With 70$ Wallet
Hello
I am Selling This account because i was going to buy ps4 but i change my mind so i don't need it anymore

The account has 70$ Balance/wallet You can almost buy any game You want for that amount

I am Selling it for 45$ bitcoin
Or Paypal 50$ Family And Friends

Skype: ******salamalaykoum226

Proof Down:
Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
30$ btc ? What do you think
Sorry 40$ lowest
Bump bump to the top
Bump price is 35$ or maybe i should keep it
I was thinking $30 and i can pay via BTC.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
I was thinking $30 and i can pay via BTC.
Okay add me on skype looks like no one will pay more

skype:******salamalaykoum226
Bump to the top accounts still not sold
Bump Bump to the top accounts still selling it
bump to the top still selling it
very good seller i take the acc ..Everything went very smooth++
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?