Should I open dispute.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Should I open dispute.
HI everyone I'm sorry if this is wrong section but I requested refund from one reputable member here - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1960010
it took him several days to answer and now he is asking from me to open dispute on paypal because paypal isn't letting him refund me.

so should I open dispute ?


story: paid for fitbit on 23. November 2016. It took him a while to say that he can't do it.
Did you pay through your paypal balance or the bank account? Goods and services or friends and family?
open a scamreport? she/hes seems to having problems
Quote Originally Posted by Ensis View Post
HI everyone I'm sorry if this is wrong section but I requested refund from one reputable member here - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1960010
it took him several days to answer and now he is asking from me to open dispute on paypal because paypal isn't letting him refund me.

so should I open dispute ?


story: paid for fitbit on 23. November 2016. It took him a while to say that he can't do it.
If he says to open it, open it, but DO NOT CLOSE IT because you can't reopen a closed dispute, thus you will loose your money if anything goes wrong.
That's strange... I would open a scam report because he shouldn't be telling you what actions to take on Paypal. If he can't pay without you having to do something then I think he's up to something.
If he's telling you to open a dispute he's already withdrawn the cash and doesn't have it to give to you.
Opening and winning the dispute will make his account go negative.. He's probably binned it off already.
Quote Originally Posted by pandoraa View Post
If he's telling you to open a dispute he's already withdrawn the cash and doesn't have it to give to you.
Opening and winning the dispute will make his account go negative.. He's probably binned it off already.
I agree with this statement. He probably ditched the stealth account he is using.
Quote Originally Posted by Ensis View Post
HI everyone I'm sorry if this is wrong section but I requested refund from one reputable member here - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1960010
it took him several days to answer and now he is asking from me to open dispute on paypal because paypal isn't letting him refund me.

so should I open dispute ?


story: paid for fitbit on 23. November 2016. It took him a while to say that he can't do it.

Open a scam report bro,

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

he doesnt have funds in his account.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?