Tutorial to make a No Recoil Script.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Tutorial to make a No Recoil Script.
Hello AHK or AutoIT developpers, I would like to know how to make a no-recoil script so I can work on a script that supports every weapon of the game.
you can look into scripts and try to understand how they working.
Quote Originally Posted by thearrowa View Post
you can look into scripts and try to understand how they working.
I did it but I don't really know how to get the perfect placement for each movements, I need to find out some websites or anything so i can get the perfect movement.
Quote Originally Posted by cleclemounetdu45 View Post
I did it but I don't really know how to get the perfect placement for each movements, I need to find out some websites or anything so i can get the perfect movement.
dllcall mouse_event
it goes by x and y
5 x is right, 5 y is down, -5 y is up, -5 x is left
most likely you have to make a rough sketches of the mouse movement then try it then modify the value to fit the pattern. Preferably use it with spread since it will give the best result of the script
So there are no sites to get the perfect move I have to do it myself ?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?