SolvedROTMG [FSOD] State Skipping

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ROTMG [FSOD] State Skipping
I'm trying to code a new behaviour for an enemy that includes a fighting stage and a rage stage but no matter what transition I use for the behaviour it skips right to the rage, if anyone could help with why it would be doing this it would be much appreciated!

http // prntscr com / di676m
Check out the behavior for oryx, and try putting them together. Mention me/Quote this if it works or not.
Change ("RAGE"), to ("RAGE",
Personally, I suggest using Geb as a reference. You can view his rage phase there.
Quote Originally Posted by nasawrith View Post
I'm trying to code a new behaviour for an enemy that includes a fighting stage and a rage stage but no matter what transition I use for the behaviour it skips right to the rage, if anyone could help with why it would be doing this it would be much appreciated!

http // prntscr com / di676m
Recommend you do the health Transition and not timed Transition Much More Better Quality
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?