Exclamation[MWR] Don't reccommend using Cheat Engine

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[MWR] Don't reccommend using Cheat Engine
Well after about a week or so...
Booted up my game to find this

edit: Image wont show up so here is the link: http://imgur.com/a/CKACz
I didn't get a ban for now
Quote Originally Posted by pater21 View Post
I didn't get a ban for now
Well sorry to break it to you but just wait, I mean I made my self level 1000 that might have been bad
Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Well sorry to break it to you but just wait, I mean I made my self level 1000 that might have been bad
Amos posted about that a few days back, i also wrote about it in disscussions here. I wasnt sure what to think about it so i set myself back to prestige 5


/Edit:
My thread here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1196431

Amos' Twitter announcement: https://mobile.twitter.com/wendellwo...15467691937792



/Edit2:

Tough im not sure if this is real, since it looks retarded that they specify what you are banned from, and most of these things dont even make sense.
Got banned from online, used family share. Now guess what?
[QUOTE=Sublime;12307803]Well after about a week or so...
Booted up my game to find this

Just searched your profile, you have only one VAC from 300 odd days ago. GTFO Troll
Quote Originally Posted by GuitarFreakESP View Post
Booted up my game to find this

Just searched your profile, you have only one VAC from 300 odd days ago. GTFO Troll
It's possible that the game added their own av though. Kinda doubt it though.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


It's possible that the game added their own av though. Kinda doubt it though.
Only manual bans. I am also banned on my main.
[QUOTE=GuitarFreakESP;12346170]
Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Well after about a week or so...
Booted up my game to find this

Just searched your profile, you have only one VAC from 300 odd days ago. GTFO Troll
No, the game banned me, not Steam smart one
Quote Originally Posted by Letsgamer12 View Post
ok so.. it seems that a lot of people with high prestiges and lots of unlocks are getting banned. Instead of being an imbecile and maxing everything, make it look as legit as possible, I went and calculated all the score and XP and stuff to make it look like I got exclusion legit and they didn't even blink an eye at me. SO I think the main problem people are having is that they are being stupid with how they set values, SO BE BLOODY CAREFUL YA NITWITS XD
I dont even get the point of unlocking everything trough cheats and cheating to max level, why do these people even play the game?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?