I need a source code for Charms

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I need a source code for Charms
I'm having trouble to find the right source code for Charms which I'm looking for a glossy sliver texture to apply on the players.
Chams can be done by hooking R_AddDObjToScene and setting the renderFxFlags to -1. Good thing about this method is you can make it for items(eg. scavenger) or enemy only chams.
Quote Originally Posted by xboxhax View Post
Chams can be done by hooking R_AddDObjToScene and setting the renderFxFlags to -1. Good thing about this method is you can make it for items(eg. scavenger) or enemy only chams.
Thanks for the information. But next time don't bump a old thread and reply to someone who's banned xd.

/Closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?