WTSAdd LIFETIME PREMIUM to your SPOTIFY ACC for $5! [Warranty] [Not cracked/carded]

Posts 1–15 of 209 · Page 1 of 14
Add LIFETIME PREMIUM to your SPOTIFY ACC for $5! [Warranty] [Not cracked/carded]

Hey everyone! I am selling lifetime Spotify for YOUR account!
$5 one comes with no warranty, it works, but any problem is on you, for $9, you'll get full lifetime support in case of any question or problem.

Accepted payment methods:
-PayPal
-Bitcoin


GIVING TWO VOUCHES TO QUALIFIED PEOPLE!
Still selling!
@sSolari

Would be happy to take a vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
@sSolari

Would be happy to take a vouch copy
Are you verified for vouches?
Quote Originally Posted by sSolari View Post
Are you verified for vouches?
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by sSolari View Post
Are you verified for vouches?
I think it's +1500 posts which he has. You choose if you want to give away an account to him, not the MPGH rules :P
The OP has my vouch. This is my first purchase on this site and I am very satisfy with the purchased. The transaction was fast and smooth. I made the payment and gave him my account info. About 5 minutes later, I got an email saying my Spotify account is Premium.
Quote Originally Posted by sweet0682 View Post
This is my first purchase on this site
Just make sure not to get scammed since there are always those a-holes that scam in user services but you should be fine
100% legit!! vouch !
@sSolari

Received a vouch copy. I use my own email it is a premium account. Looks totally legit.

Cheers mate
Quote Originally Posted by gA$TY4gwsrgwrgwrgr View Post
What's your Skype???
My Skype is thatfabio69, it's on the picture
+rep excellent seller, answered all my inquiries. Definitely recommended !
Please confirm that we are talking on skype
Posts 1–15 of 209 · Page 1 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?