Could we get a Poly with wallhack only please

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Could we get a Poly with wallhack only please
upload it just once please we can update the offset our selfs after, Then we dont take the risk of getting untrusted by triggerbot, no flash or radar. Most people dont use the trigger as it usually results in untrusted so someone please upload a hack with only wall hack it will be easier to update by people who only know how to do offsets and only want a wallhack.

ps.. for the people saying code one myself or strip down a working poly to just use wallhack i dont know how to and dont want to risk changing main parts of the code and getting banned i know how to change offsets and thats about it.
Why don't you just not use the other features?
I currently am but a really outdated one 6 months+, But it has started giving me no flash even though it is disabled :S so i have to act as though a flash bang did flash me even though it did not.
I would code a poly wall hack only hack for you since I wanted that as well, but I code in Java.
I know a little bit of C++ too but I'm just not proficient enough in it to make hacks. And there are no good coding tutorials on making a cs go hack in java.
Quote Originally Posted by Zoar_Zapix View Post
I would code a poly wall hack only hack for you since I wanted that as well, but I code in Java.
I know a little bit of C++ too but I'm just not proficient enough in it to make hacks. And there are no good coding tutorials on making a cs go hack in java.
If you are good at Java, there should be no issues porting over.
Just finding a Read/Write process memory library or function.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?