DetectedAVA PUBLIC VERSION 1.3

Posts 76–90 of 164 · Page 6 of 11
thank you everyone
I started the injector when I started AVA.
The injector says "Successfully injected".
However, even if i type 1 or 2 or 3 in the game, nothing happens.
→h ttp://imgur.com/a/6KO3C


i do not have any program knowledge.
Can not you make this fully automated?
Previously I was using this mpgh's cheat. mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1059979
can the keys be switched? i have a "ten key less" keyboard so it doesn't have numeric keys
Hello
Sry my english
Is there any way to use bypass for Bless Online (ru server)?
i cant get the injector to run i get an error
i can use this cheat
thank you everyone
nice hack ,but could you add super weapon .

this will be cool
It was just reported to me that said hack's still working, just an FYI.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
It was just reported to me that said hack's still working, just an FYI.
Uh, maybe I'm doing something wrong? @Larineosxp, I just tried this hack and this was the error message:



- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Larineosxp View Post
One console is the injector the other is the cheat.
The only .exe console I have in the folder is the Injector.exe. Are you referring to the dll as a console? How many total files (of all types) should be in the folder? So confused.
Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


Uh, maybe I'm doing something wrong? @Larineosxp, I just tried this hack and this was the error message:



- - - Updated - - -



The only .exe console I have in the folder is the Injector.exe. Are you referring to the dll as a console? How many total files (of all types) should be in the folder? So confused.
@oXParadoxXo Yeah just hit me up in a pm I thought i read you stopped playing AVA?
Where can i find the hotkey's
Doesn't seem to work with Steam version of AVA.
Not work for me :/
This hack is still working fine.

tho I hope @op manage to fix the bug with tanks.
@Larineosxp, Would you consider adding nicknames to the hacks? So it's possible to see which enemy it is? A bonus to this would also be health bar
Posts 76–90 of 164 · Page 6 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?