PostWTSHP Monitor & Printer SE Service |USA Only|

Posts 106–120 of 155 · Page 8 of 11
Gonna be really busy with orders this weekend for orders so some of you guys will have to wait a day or two for your order to be complete.

Thanks in advance.
Dont ask me about taking Paypal....I will tell you "No" everytime!
If this is Legit, I am up for it.. Any trust worthy vouchers here?
Quote Originally Posted by TrustSeller View Post
If this is Legit, I am up for it.. Any trust worthy vouchers here?
Don't be lazy? Just look through the thread. Plenty of people have posted images of their monitors received, including myself.
Quote Originally Posted by TrustSeller View Post
If this is Legit, I am up for it.. Any trust worthy vouchers here?
Clearly, jumped str8 to the last page of this thread.

I have like 12 vouches here and tons of vouch pics lol
Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
Clearly, jumped str8 to the last page of this thread.

I have like 12 vouches here and tons of vouch pics lol
add me skype, just click on my signature
Hey add me i need printers lol
2 vouch copies were already given out. Page 2 of the thread has one.
I just ordered a monitor, might be ordering 3 more, depending on how I decide to set up my office
Bump...still taking orders

Hey can you do the M277dw printer to Canada? And if so does it come in retail, like cartridges, cables?
Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg123 View Post
Hey can you do the M277dw printer to Canada? And if so does it come in retail, like cartridges, cables?
Yes i can, but cant guarantee is will have ink or cables
OBEY THIS BUMP!

HP e272q back in stock!
For all those currently taking orders with me...I apologize for the delays. Many customers means a lack of time to allocate.
Posts 106–120 of 155 · Page 8 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?