Anti-OPK trick

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
Anti-OPK trick
Some of you may know this but others dont.


1. Download Dark Byte's Speed Hack from this thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...clip-more.html I know it's old but I still use it all the time.

2. Inject NBspeedhack.dll when you start the game or in the middle of game.. dont matter.

3. Set the speed to 1.0 to play normally.

4. When you get attacked by an OPKer alt-tab out and change speed to 0.1, press OK, and then alt-tab back in game.

It's like the opposite of a speed hack, it's a slow(?) Hack.

You will never respawn so therefore a VIP hacker cant kill you. So just hang out in purgatory while he slaughters all of your team mates. and collect your exp/gp at the end of the match with no fear of your KD dropping.
Omg... This is gonna help me so much to abuse VIP even more lol I can avoid other VIP.

Im testing this right now!
very nice find man...so this works without the bypass?
lol this actually migh work
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
lol this actually migh work
It does.. I do it all the time. XD XD
This still isnt detected? wtf?

ROFL

EDIT: set speed to like 10.0 (it never actually sped up my running/firing speed) for almost instant respawn
So it seriously works?

I'ma use this naos.
The speed hack is old and has been reposted 3489756234872389 times.

But it still works for me and many others.
Doesnt work for me

Douche got me all excited

EDIT: do I inject this first, or second? does order matter?
Can I inject another hack with it?
Lmao Anti Opk FTW
OMG I guess I'm going to have to fraps it the next time some body tries to OPK me.

Inject it by itself with NO BYAPSS! and yes it will work with other hacks. It always has. You may want to try renaming the hack or something. Mine is called OldFaithful.dll cause it has always worked for me.
hmm...

I just injected it with the bypass and managed to make it into a game lobby idk

BTW my new hacker account is named swaggerwagon
Maybe mine only works cause I hex edited the Title. idk.
Absolutely DOES NOT work for me

Sucks, but oh well

EDIT: is it packed? I can hexedit the title to something real quick
you can hex edit the title easy without unpacking

change from DarkByte's Speed Hack to CrustyDrawls Speed hack XD
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?