What do I need?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
What do I need?
What things do I need to make a hack/bypass?
Bypass i have no idea

but for a hack...depending on the hack youll need
a) UCE
b) bypass
c) packet editor
d) programming knowledge(this depends on the hack too...ex i dont think OPK is possible to make in VB...as far as i know only C/C++)
.... Okay thanks. Were can i get a download?
Otherwise use google, you can find a lot of (U)CE's on internet..
for a bypass you need a type of cheat engine... but i doubt you'll find out how to make one...
Cheat Engine 5.2 Whit Bypass
Ok i got one guys
opk can be made in vb too lol^^
woot
yeah u need all of dat .....u need sum knowledge of programmin or you can just follow a tutorial..
I got Cheat Engine v.5.3 And i have this dud eon xfire helping me. Speaking of Xfire add me. Thegame135.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us