[RELEASE]BF2142 INTRO

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE]BF2142 INTRO
Turns the CA intro into the BF2142 intro (which is the EA and DICE logo). I wont do the 3 minute long Bf2142 intro where the PAC titan gets owned unless you guys want me to (or unless i feel like doing it).
Sorry for the bad video but my computer is crappy so FRAPS lags when i take videos


instructions:
1)just put the .bik files into the MOVIES folder and backup original files if you want

Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: b47594b4679c9c0bc29f8ca499f1e8ea

LINK:
http://www.media fire.com/?nmtzwywzmtn - approved by legendaryhack
I see you like BF2142
hey wanna make the bf2142 soldiers im realy good at texturing so yea
its just getting more epic by the second
the most epic it can get is if i can somehow make a ca private server with all the maps, soldiers, weapons, and other shit from BF2142 (and some extras)
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
the most epic it can get is if i can somehow make a ca private server with all the maps, soldiers, weapons, and other shit from BF2142 (and some extras)
tht would be soo sik if tht was possible to do tht
but gj on o the intro
omg Thnx for the new intro. I wanna mod my entire CA to something i love
I want BF2142 now!
Thanks. I'm gonna use this.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?