DiscussionShadowBans

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
ShadowBans
I know this has been discussed before, many times, but I thought I might bring it up again. Literally the last 30 games I've played I've gotten matched with blatant cheaters over the span of 15 accounts, had a cheat loaded on all. I can accept that MM has just gotten that bad but it's worth discussing.
Yea i meet at least 1 blatant cheater in each game either on my team or the other team.
Ive never done prime before but after i get rank 21 ill do prime . hope thatll make a difference.
Welcome to Non-Prime, and prime actually but Prime has less cheaters since its hard to get lvl 21.
I haven't experienced a cheater ever since Prime came out

Even when I made a new account, I've never had a cheater
For me, when I started cheating again I got up to global elite, then I started finding more and more hackers in each game. It got to the point where 4 games in a row we would come against a rage hacker or even a full team of them
Quote Originally Posted by FadeCS View Post
For me, when I started cheating again I got up to global elite, then I started finding more and more hackers in each game. It got to the point where 4 games in a row we would come against a rage hacker or even a full team of them
Same for me here
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?