Thread Links For CA/EU Resources

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Renamed and Re-Opened
THX Ballotra Everyone
Good Job Man !!!

Thanks You very much
vingadormaster's hack doesnt work for me anymore
win 7 64 bit faithinject
Well I can't Edit this
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Well I can't Edit this
PM me if you want anything edited.

2th, Is vingadors hack patched?
WTF norton suck get avast or avria. avira is better but avast is good too!
There are no hacks that are working right now, only the Fly hack made by hejsan.

(don't know if xp and 32 bit computers still have hacks , i am talking about windows 7 64 bit computer)
ty man gj keep this good work xD
Update this
I will remake this. In the next few hours.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?