WTBOverwatch

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Overwatch
Hey, I can offer $15 paypal. Skype is iphone4features.
If you up the price to 25$ I can do it.
I have an account linked to two wow accounts all with the newest expansion but they're both banned. The overwatch account has tons of legendaries on it. ~$19
selling overwatch origin edition
I'm doing trading with this guy he upped the price to 25$.Will update here.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
I'm doing trading with this guy he upped the price to 25$.Will update here.
Can confirm I have just sent payment. Waiting on him right now.
Quote Originally Posted by The_Mountain View Post
Can confirm I have just sent payment. Waiting on him right now.
Got money sent code.
Postponed the trade do to trade complications of my key being claimed.Doing a replacement of the key and continuing the trade in 6 hours as we aggreed.(Or more)
Closed at OPs request.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?