Dunked-Framework | CAC Bypass | Version 0.8

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Realease it lol
Quote Originally Posted by JunKboYS View Post
Realease it lol
Are you mentally deficient?
Quote Originally Posted by Cyaegha View Post
Are you mentally deficient?
No he's just speacial.
TRASH! THIS ISNT A FRAMEWORK THIS IS A HACK LOL
You're a sad person kittix. No one likes you because you talk down to others and can't have an intelligent conversation without whipping your dick out and bragging about something irrelevant. I hope you can find some friends but for know you can fuck off. I blocked you on steam for a reason.
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
You're a sad person kittix. No one likes you because you talk down to others and can't have an intelligent conversation without whipping your dick out and bragging about something irrelevant. I hope you can find some friends but for know you can fuck off. I blocked you on steam for a reason.
this /2short
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
You're a sad person kittix. No one likes you because you talk down to others and can't have an intelligent conversation without whipping your dick out and bragging about something irrelevant. I hope you can find some friends but for know you can fuck off. I blocked you on steam for a reason.
U Just Mad Cause Noone Cared About Ur Fake Chinese "Framework"
Quote Originally Posted by kittoniumbp View Post
U Just Mad Cause Noone Cared About Ur Fake Chinese "Framework"
Are You Tyler Wearing?
Quote Originally Posted by Cyaegha View Post
Are You Tyler Wearing?
u dont know what a framework is for do you
Quote Originally Posted by kittoniumbp View Post
u dont know what a framework is for do you
he speaks the truth you know
Quote Originally Posted by kittoniumbp View Post
u dont know what a framework is for do you
Its for making p100 Lua hacks that don't rely on GMod's Lua states my dude!
Quote Originally Posted by Cyaegha View Post
Are You Tyler Wearing?
just stop.... plz just stfu, you dont know shit ok. HVH me, or do u still not have AA? or do u have to save your allowance to buy a cheat with one?
Quote Originally Posted by TheHomieKOS View Post
just stop.... plz just stfu, you dont know shit ok. HVH me, or do u still not have AA? or do u have to save your allowance to buy a cheat with one?
Didn't I already destroy you and all the other skids in HvH?
Quote Originally Posted by Cyaegha View Post
Didn't I already destroy you and all the other skids in HvH?
you're just as bad as he is
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?