WTSMy BTC for your PayPal +15%

Posts 16–30 of 157 · Page 2 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Damial View Post
Vouch! Did a quick exchange of $8 PP to $5 BTC. Got the bitcoin right after I sent my wallet address.
Very trusted and reliable!
should it be like 6.80$? worth of btc
Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
should it be like 6.80$? worth of btc
I dont know, well if it is I just got a rip off.
Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
should it be like 6.80$? worth of btc
Quote Originally Posted by Damial View Post
I dont know, well if it is I just got a rip off.
As stated in the thread, I charge a min fee of $3. Meaning if you want $5 in btc, you would have to pay me $5+$3 since 15% of 5 isn't $3.
lookin forward to exchange my 25$ paypal for your btc
Vouch, traded $46 PayPal for $40 BTC. Will use again.
Very nice service, exchanged 20$ . Will use again for sure .
+vouch. Success deal 100$ btc today
+Vouch Quick transaction for $40.
Making sure this is you im talking on skype.
Reply with the message

- - - Updated - - -

Went First! Vouch. A++++ Trader.
Hi there,
Just posting to confirm identity. Skype callsignedge
Hey man just added you on Skype can you confirm its you?
+Vouch Smooth transaction for $200 BTC. Would highly recommend.
I've exchanged over 3 hundos with this fine gentleman.
+rep
Vouch I went first with $10
Posts 16–30 of 157 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?