more of the same

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
more of the same
doesnt it seem like lately all the cross mods and shit that have been released are basically just reposts?
its all been done before...pretty much the only mods thats coming out that are new are cross game scope mods and texture mods...and even then those dont really effect performance
i think within a month if combat arms doesnt release a shit load more guns or we figure out how to merge guns from other games to CA the modding section will be dead..
your opinion?
I'm willing to make a mod for none CA guns (like the FN 2000). I just need a way to convert 3ds or x back to LTB.

I'm currently trying to turn guns into the M417 SB (new gun only available from a myst box).
Quote Originally Posted by hmsl View Post
I'm willing to make a mod for none CA guns (like the FN 2000). I just need a way to convert 3ds or x back to LTB.

I'm currently trying to turn guns into the M417 SB (new gun only available from a myst box).
me, and a few others can convert back to LTB, we found some programs

we will not release the programs, UNTILL we can actually get the tommy gun to work, and we will write up a full tut on how to use it aswell
Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post
me, and a few others can convert back to LTB, we found some programs

we will not release the programs, UNTILL we can actually get the tommy gun to work, and we will write up a full tut on how to use it aswell
I know you can make scopes models with blender, but is it possible to texture them correctly? If I can get this done I could bring scope modding to a WHOOLLLLEEEEEEEE new level.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I know you can make scopes models with blender, but is it possible to texture them correctly? If I can get this done I could bring scope modding to a WHOOLLLLEEEEEEEE new level.
meh, ill make a scope model and be first to do it XD
Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post
meh, ill make a scope model and be first to do it XD
ihave13gp made it first actually , I just want to make sure how I can layout the textures before I start making it.
Lol ihave an idea lez ask an asain pirating lord to pirate the software that nexon uses
ihave13gp made a sphere shaped scope.
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
ihave13gp made a sphere shaped scope.
I thought you quit bic boi
Ima make a few iron sights from BF2
Quote Originally Posted by megaflcl View Post
doesnt it seem like lately all the cross mods and shit that have been released are basically just reposts?
its all been done before...pretty much the only mods thats coming out that are new are cross game scope mods and texture mods...and even then those dont really effect performance
i think within a month if combat arms doesnt release a shit load more guns or we figure out how to merge guns from other games to CA the modding section will be dead..
your opinion?
If you look around, I released 2 MG to a SMG starting tuesday
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
If you look around, I released 2 MG to a SMG starting tuesday
they are still same old shit crossmods... can someone make something new?...

i am working on some shit.. but i cant tesst crap now... my ca wont even connect to login server since new gay fag patch....
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?