WTSBTC => PAYPAL | FAST |

Posts 61–75 of 152 · Page 5 of 11
Up. ready to trade .
I tried adding him on skype. please accept?
Quote Originally Posted by VavoTech View Post
I tried adding him on skype. please accept?
I'm afraid I don't have much to trade with you and you will review my thread again . + I totally can't give you 10% and you already have others can give 10% right ?
Quote Originally Posted by flip003 View Post
I'm afraid I don't have much to trade with you and you will review my thread again . + I totally can't give you 10% and you already have others can give 10% right ?
i didnt review your thread i just said you only have $30? I can do 15%, please accept my Skype request if you're interested in trade.
Trade went smoothly! Thanks
Added to talk to you.
I went first. Really nice guy, My bitcoin is currently just being confirmed. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again
VOUCH
Very smooth, fast and easy deal. I went first, no issues, highly recommend
Online and ready to trade .
+Vouch Once again stellar service from Mr Flip. Traded for $150 btc. Thanks again
Up . Online and ready to trade
BTC
Quote Originally Posted by flip003 View Post
Up . Online and ready to trade
hey, i need $500 in btc can u do that?
Quote Originally Posted by benjonesx View Post
hey, i need $500 in btc can u do that?
I can . But can you get mm or I might request some verification . Add me on skype if you interested .
Vouch! Bought $60 worth of BTC, yet another quick transaction. Thanks.
Posting on your thread to confirm it's me.
Posts 61–75 of 152 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?