Can

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can
Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature.
Name: "KING"
Quote: "All hail the KING."
Size: 300x300
Style: IDC
Theme: IDC
Colour: Black, Yellow, Gold
Render: IDC

Thanks to whoever, I'll Thank + REP
And Keep it for a long while.
Square sig? what is this?
A SQUARE PICTURE?
duh
Request Delete or Close

TY whoever.
I MAKE ONE SIR.
I'll PM it to you/post in showoff when I finish.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature.
Name: "KING"
Quote: "All hail the KING."
Size: 300x300
Style: IDC
Theme: IDC
Colour: Black, Yellow, Gold
Render: IDC

Thanks to whoever, I'll Thank + REP
And Keep it for a long while.
Ill have a go at it just for the fun, though you might not like the outcome :P but is there any renders you want?
Quote Originally Posted by stryker0808 View Post
Ill have a go at it just for the fun, though you might not like the outcome :P but is there any renders you want?
Nope. W/e floats your easiest boat.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us