Could anyone possibly help?
Hi, I have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the Computer and I have reached Rank 70 and I have not prestiged. My friend told me over steam that he got Rank 70 and 10th prestige over night and he showed me and I asked him how he did it and he told me. So I tried it and I thought all it did was just put some sort of overlay over the rank image to make it look like you were 10th prestige Rank 70, but I found out that it changed my entire profile and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back the way it was before I did this whole mess... I used a program called "EAM.exe" and there was the playerstats..txt file called "playerstats_100%_complete_lvl_70_max_prestige.txt " and I had to import that. But before I did all of this I Exported my old stats. Everytime I go into the game my Rank is 70 and I am 10th Predtige with EVERYTHING unlocked... Titles, Emblems, Guns, Camo, Attachments and all my stats were reset. Again I had no idea that it change my profile I thought it was just an Image of the 10th Prestige rank. I have saved my old playerstats before I did all of this and if I start up MW2 and ALt+tab out and then Import my old stats it works fine everything is back to what it was. But when I Exit the game and restart it everything goes back to being unlocked... I even played 5 games of Soft TDM and a couple games of Domination. All the games I played were the full length. Is there anyway to get my profile back to the way it was before I used EAM? Here is a link to the program and file I used if you would like to look at it for yourself. http://www.soldiersofmayhem.com/tf/i..._codmw2_v1.rar
I'm just freaking out over this because I do not want to be ban and I do want want to start all over with my Score, K
Ratio, etc.
-Thank You
I'm just freaking out over this because I do not want to be ban and I do want want to start all over with my Score, K
Ratio, etc.-Thank You