WTS32L for $8

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
adding you on skype now
Am selling 40 life for $10 message me on skype
bought them off him. i went first and he paid after. + vouch
nah son clean'd him out.
Selling 40 life for $10 message me on skype (If I don't reply to you it means I have sold them)

Quote Originally Posted by Straya View Post
msged you m8
Isn't showing up on my skype, you sure you messaged the right person lol? the email on top or ******undercoverprodigy527

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Hit me up on Skype if you still sell ******eyaloosh360 or through my signature
I added you, I swear my skype is broken....

Quote Originally Posted by RotMGgal2233 View Post


Unable to see, try reinstalling your skype
I've used phone skype, web skype, outlook skype and skype app on pc

Quote Originally Posted by RotMGgal2233 View Post


Any other way to contact?
I got kik or dis cord?

Quote Originally Posted by RotMGgal2233 View Post


dis cord is good, username?
sent in pm
msged you m8
Hit me up on Skype if you still sell ******eyaloosh360 or through my signature

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverProdigy View Post
I added you, I swear my skype is broken....
Unable to see, try reinstalling your skype


Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverProdigy View Post
I've used phone skype, web skype, outlook skype and skype app on pc
Any other way to contact?


Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverProdigy View Post
I got kik or dis cord?
dis cord is good, username?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?