QuestionSolvedHelp me get started with programming CSGO hacks in C++

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help me get started with programming CSGO hacks in C++
Hi MPGH!

I was wondering how exactly do I write hacks for CSGO? I'm just looking for basic walls or aimbot; just something to get started, no GUI

Lemme tell ya a little bit about me:

I have Visual Studio 2k16
I have a good understanding of C++
I learn quickly

So how would I write a basic aimbot or ESP from scratch; where do I start?
Do I need any special libraries(ones I cannot write myself)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

--CrazyMaisy3

Feel free to add my Skype:
Skype: shymon2linux
I feel something in this thread. I think there is something called C+P.
Maybe use Lynda to educate yourself? I don't know anything about cheat development.
First you have to choose if you want to make an internal (dll) or an external (exe) hack. If you want to make an internal, you have to hook directx, to draw an ESP in the game. With an external you have to make an overlay window over the game. Actually I wouldn't start with an ESP, I would start with a Triggerbot, here's the video I started with:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCMi6F5Ac3kQDfffWXQGZDw
Been over a week since last bump/update. Assuming solved.

//closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?