WTBI want BF1 key

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
I want BF1 key
Hello, I'm looking for a bf1 key for 20€
Bump daily
@WasdHack
I offer you Battlefield 1 Cracked account for 2$ USD!
Quote Originally Posted by Zahl1n View Post
@WasdHack
I offer you Battlefield 1 Cracked account for 2$ USD!
Full access?
Quote Originally Posted by WasdHack View Post
Full access?
What's your skype?
Quote Originally Posted by WasdHack View Post
Full access?
No! Owners not that active thou!
I've got 2 in stock currently, let me know if you're interested.
Quote Originally Posted by EzBewst View Post
I've got 2 in stock currently, let me know if you're interested.
My skype is: mongoloidpro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zahl1n View Post
No! Owners not that active thou!
But Can I change the data? like email, password... ?
Quote Originally Posted by WasdHack View Post
My skype is: mongoloidpro

- - - Updated - - -



But Can I change the data? like email, password... ?
No you cannot!
Only people with vouchs/reps. Thanks.
don't bother selling to wasdhack he's lowballing his prices. BF1 keys go for 40+ on G2A so you can get atleast 30+ for them!
Quote Originally Posted by EzBewst View Post
don't bother selling to wasdhack he's lowballing his prices. BF1 keys go for 40+ on G2A so you can get atleast 30+ for them!
Quote Originally Posted by EzBewst View Post
don't bother selling to wasdhack he's lowballing his prices. BF1 keys go for 40+ on G2A so you can get atleast 30+ for them!
can comfirm he offer me 18
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?