What Happened?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
What Happened?
I couldnt access MPGH and like all threads are so old... what happened? :?
http thing fucked up or something

i dont know
Jesus found out that more people go to MPGH then read the bible, so he shut it down. But when Lucifer read the contract Dave signed with him to get this site the publicity it has, he found out that he has superior power over this site and brought it back up. But to get Lucifer to help, Dave had to sacrifice 10 goats and 13 new born children, I supplied Dave with the children, luckily I knew a guy who works at Stevens Hospital.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
Jesus found out that more people go to MPGH then read the bible, so he shut it down. But when Lucifer read the contract Dave signed with him to get the this site the publicity it has, he found out that he has superior power over this site and brought it back up. But to get Lucifer to help Dave had to sacrifice 10 goats and 13 new born children, I supplied Dave with the children.
LOL omg dude ur so funny.
Yeah that was pretty funny. I assume Dave could of spared 13 of his 65 retards. :O
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Yeah that was pretty funny. I assume Dave could of spared 13 of his 65 retards. :O
Yeah but Lucifer needed NEWBORN children, not 13 man-children. He also said something about Arun's soul, I was kind of far away so I didn't hear too much.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
Yeah but Lucifer needed NEWBORN children, not 13 man-children. He also said something about Arun's soul, I was kind of far away so I didn't hear too much.
excuse me? man childeren?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
excuse me? man childeren?
Don't pretend to not know what those are, you sick fuck. I know what you do in your basement. I already alerted the authorities and they are gonna take you down. You disgust me, you and your crimes against humanity.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
Don't pretend to not know what those are, you sick fuck. I know what you do in your basement. I already alerted the authorities and they are gonna take you down. You disgust me, you and your crimes against humanity.
ohhhhh queeeeeeeeee? que pasa? me no habla english
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
ohhhhh queeeeeeeeee? que pasa? me no habla english
Driving to Sacramento right now, we should meet up.
He also sacrificed the accounts of the bant. Their souls lied in those accounts.

I would suggest to sacrifice gourav too but that would probably have negative effect.
Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
I would suggest to sacrifice gourav too but that would probably have negative effect.
lol Even Satan doesn't like Gourav and doesn't want to do anything with him.



Tednugent: Apparently when you hit the accept the button, you sell your soul to MPGH, should have read the rules and policy.
correction. we have 75 children. so we decided some population control and sacrifice a few. we only sent the ugly ones.
Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
correction. we have 75 children. so we decided some population control and sacrifice a few. we only sent the ugly ones.
75 holy shit, I can barely stand one child, god I hate children. Dave's probably going to kill himself, jump off of K2.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us