Is Hacking on Rust Dead

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Is Hacking on Rust Dead
I have been looking for Rust hacks for quite a while on multiple forums , it seems there is no up to date hacks on rust there is many old hacks but none work if there is any can someone please help me out i would appreciate it
Free hacks ? I think yes...
Quote Originally Posted by mike1234455 View Post
where can you buy them
Selling hacks is not allowed, therefore you cannot buy them.
just write your own
That would be awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
i'll be creating some stuff
Thank you :P
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
i'll be creating some stuff
Do you have anything yet Brent? I'm looking for a reliable Rust hack
Quote Originally Posted by RevelationsX View Post
Do you have anything yet Brent? I'm looking for a reliable Rust hack
I upgraded my PC and got my SSD and HDD fried, idk when i will release because i lost all my work.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
I upgraded my PC and got my SSD and HDD fried, idk when i will release because i lost all my work.

Wow so sorry that happened to you mate, thats so shit :/ so you can't repair your computer's hardrives or anything?

on a separate note though, did you know of any good reliable rust hacks or private ones? Got scammed yesterday with a private hack and the guy never sent it to me
it was dead for couple months man
I will not be working on Rust for awhile, creating stuff for Rainbow Six, I'll update you guys when I will be working on Rust.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
I will not be working on Rust for awhile, creating stuff for Rainbow Six, I'll update you guys when I will be working on Rust.

Well whats your skype mate? ill add you, or PM it to me cause I will be interested when you do Rust, Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
I will not be working on Rust for awhile, creating stuff for Rainbow Six, I'll update you guys when I will be working on Rust.
I added you on steam mate
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us